Monday, November 7, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Love to Eat

We have a house of pretty good eaters.  They are not afraid of strong flavors.  Even the "baby"  (she is a officially a toddler now, but I am in denial)  likes medium-hot salsa!  We are heavy on the garlic at our house and sauerkraut is a treat!

This was a REQUESTED meal from the girls.   Since it was a COLD fall day, I relented.  I didn't think twice about making it, until I realized that most of my kids' picky friends wouldn't touch this meal with a 10 foot pole!



Steamed brussel sprouts, sauted in garlic butter and lightly sprinkled with grated, fresh parmesan.  Served alongside German casserole (a jar of Bubbies sauerkraut, topped by cooked, ground meat -I believe it was turkey with steak seasoning this time, topped with mashed potatoes and covered with cheese (cheddar, this time).

No comments: